explains the following problems:-
1. It accounts for the problem of suffering for which we ourselves
2. It explains the inequality of mankind which is due not only to
nature and nurture but also to Kamma or activities.
3. It accounts for the arising of geniuses and infant prodigies
which heredity cannot satisfactorily explain.
4. It explains why twins who are physically alike, enjoying equal
privileges exhibit totally different mental, intellectual, and spiritual
5. It accounts for the dissimilarities found amongst children of
the same family whitst heredity accounts for the similarities.
6. It accounts for the fixed abilities of man which are due to his
7. It introduces the initial consciousness to the infinitesimally
minute cell provided by the parents.
8. It accounts for the moral, intellectual, and spiritual differences
between parents and children.
9. It explains how in us are found a rubbish heap of evil and a
treasure house of good.
10. It explains how infants spontaneously develop such passions
as greed anger, jealousy etc.
11. It accounts for the unexpected outburst Of passions in a highly
civilized person and for the sudden transformation of a criminal
to a saint,
12. It explains how profligates are born to saintly parents, and
saintly children to profligates.
13. It explains how, in one sense, we are what we were, we will
be what we are, and in another sense, we are not what we were, and
we will not be what we are.
14. It explains the cause of untimely deaths, unexpected changes
15. It explains why in this world virtuous persons are very often
unfortunate and vicious persons prosperous.
16. Above all, it accounts for the arising of omniscient perfect
spiritual Teachers like the Buddhas who possess unsurpassing physical
characteristics which can only be explained by believing in a countless
series of births.
Read more on Rebirth - 31 Planes